|View Guest Rooms and Book Your Reservation Now|
Fitzgerald’s Irish Bed & Breakfast is located 30 miles east of Cleveland in downtown Painesville, and is easily accessible from Route 2 or I-90.
- From Route 2, exit at the Route 283/535, Painesville exit. (Richmond Street). At the exit ramp light, turn left and go south 1 mile. At the Painesville Square, turn right on Mentor Avenue. Fitzgerald’s Irish Bed & Breakfast is the first house on the left.
- From the west on I-90: exit Route 44 and go north to Route 2 East. Follow directions above.
- From the east on I-90: Exit I-90 at Vrooman Road (exit 205). Turn right on Vrooman Road. Cross over Route 84 and the road becomes Madison Avenue. Madison Avenue then becomes East Main Street that will bring you into the Painesville Square. Turn right on N. Park Place and go half way around the square. Turn right onto Mentor Avenue (between the city hall and the church). Fitzgerald’s Irish Bed & Breakfast is the first house on the left.
Parking at Fitzgerald’s Irish Bed & Breakfast:
- Parking is available on the street or in the church parking lot next door. Although it says “church parking only”, they allow us to park there.
- There is a gate from the church parking lot that leads into our back yard.
- Please enter through the back door.
Fitzgerald’s Irish Bed and Breakfast
47 Mentor Avenue
Painesville, OH 44077
Telephone: (440) 639-0845
Voted by Inn-goers in Arrington’s 2005 Book of Lists as one of the Top 15 B&Bs in North America
“Best Interior Design and Décor”
ONLINE CLICK HERE